CUNY‐High School Initiative in Remote Sensing of the Earth Systems Science and Engineering (HIRES) – Reception and Network
The CREST Hires 2016 kicked off on June 16, 2016 with a reception and networking for students, parents, instructors and program administrators.
The reception and networking included:
- Introductions to CCNY, NOAA, and CUNY CREST
- An overview of CREST facilities and state-of-art-technology
- The History of SHIP and its transition to HIRES
- HIRES core Elements
Also on the agenda:
- Timeline and expectations/outcomes of students throughout the summer
- Summer 2014 timetable – at-a glance
- Opportunity to meet the HIRES team and Research Advisors
HIRES formally begins later this month on June 30th with student orientation.
HIRES 2016 Orientation Week details can be found here.
HIRES 2016 Photo Gallery can be found here.